Everything about the cannabis plant

MARIJUANA DEPENDENCE.

8 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  r2121 1 week, 6 days ago
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jasper
    Participant
    @JAZZA666

Im 17 years olds and i live in australia, ive smoked weed constantly for 2 years and its starting to be a problem and not beng able to go without. In australia we smoke week abit differntly than in the us, but the way we do it is we chop up the weed really fine and chop up tabbaco with it till its super fine in a bowl with scissors. Then we pack big cones into a bong and rip the shit out of them and get this crazy headrush of tabbacco and weed thats fucks you up so much. But inherently theres huge consequences for that not only you get addcited to always having weed but its a cross addiction with nictoine aswell so end up craving thc and nictoine at once. Has anyone heard about this or have any suggestions to stop this use? Also its fucks up your lungs even more than cigarettes beacuse the bong rip is so huge and deep into our lungs. ive been coughing up black tar at times after smoking 25 cones+

CG Kid
    Keymaster
    @Philip

That’s a rough one man. The withdrawal sucks so bad from just pot alone. It feels like forever. Honestly, with physical detox there’s hospitalization for medication to alleviate the symptoms or “mind over matter” as much as I hate saying that. Gut it out and reach out when you’re struggling.

Jasper
    Participant
    @JAZZA666

Thanks cg kid ive watched all your vids on youtube and i think its great what your doing and safe education of drugs. I know especially the drug culture in Australia is rampent and having somone educate people on the safe use and drugs aswell as Psychedsubstance and yourmatetom is great!!

ImproveHumanity44
    Participant
    @improvehumanity44

I always fail on day 5 of quitting my marijuana dependence. Here I am again today with an everlasting urge. Does anyone know when the cravings will completely go away? I do not want to relapse again..

CG Kid
    Keymaster
    @Philip

It can take a while, definitely longer than five days. For me it was around a month.

brad hawes
    Participant
    @Bradhawes

I am on day three of sobriety and im really shaky and I cant sleep more than 6 hours. I have to play soccer and workout twice a day along with dealing with this addiction. I need help but all my friends are addicted and they are trying to get me to smoke. I dont know how long I can go. Every second I feel like I can just spark up a bowl. I think Im gonna relapse.

YogiF
    Participant
    @YogiF

28 years old, fighting with Marijuana addiction for 10 years already. It has been a while. I used to smoke daily or almost daily and have felt the worst things because of Marijuana abuse. Irritability, depression, anxiety, really strong social anxiety, bad relationship with girls and awkwardness with new girls..I wasn´t like that. Weed makes a poor version of me!
    Now I do not smoke too much (never buy and almost never smoke alone) but the big problem are my friends and socializing… Complicated because everybody that surrounds me smoke pot. The problem is that I can´t isolate my self but I have to be strong enough to say no to my friends. I say no a couple of times but I ended giving in to the addiction. Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes it´s not my main language.

Zman
    Participant
    @Zman

Hi. I am a new member here. I am 28. I usually ground wweed and mix it tobacco,ripping it with a bong. I was diagnozed with ADD (attention deficit disorder), when i was a kid. Never got any meds for it. That makes up a lot of my traits, impulsiveness, recklessness,depr3ssion, kind of ‘anxiety’,if i don’t have anything to focus on. So usually i feel like an impending doom, and weed works for that. In shortterm atleast. I have gotten also a LOT of crap from it – I live in finland, and it is downright illegal. I feel miserable not being able to not smoke. When going through withdrawal,i am straight up PISSED. I’ve been smoking (weed) for 5 years. I am socially awkward, and i don’t really have any friends. Or actually, i do have one. He’s in the hospital now,he’s been using syringes…. i feel miserable. I don’t have any hobbies. I think that’s one of the problems too.
    I KNOW for a fact,this can’t go on.
    I get acute withdrawals, sometimes even 2-3 weeks from quitting. Anxiety, ‘worthlessness’, short fuse, not being able to eat,sleep, or concentrate to anything.
    I’ve been struggling, a lot. I do have a degree in computers, i speak three languages, and i’m unemployed, been almost 10 years.. sounds odd to be addicted to weed, but yes. That’s what i am. CG kid said in the video about the ‘most dangerous drug’… Well.. Yeah. It’s weed for me.

r2121
    Participant
    @r2121

Hi I am 23 and i live in India and we smoke landraces(usually indica with like 4-5% THC) mixed with tobacco, the ratio is like 80% weed and 20% tobacco, in joints, since last 3 months, I’ve been working from home and smoking 4-5 joints a day for 3 months now and I’ve been smoking on and off for past 2 years, and right now i am not able to smoke at all.

I have lost interest in things, I am only doing things which i really have to do. I don’t feel hunger anymore or happiness and for some strange reason i just feel like throwing up badly after eating. nothing feels good except weed. I guess my withdrawals will be higher because of added tobacco.
    I find reasons not to do work or finish things.
    I probably messed up my relationship with an amazing girl.
    I just feel terrible right now. I burst into tears at any point in time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.