aaa Forums Drug Education Stimulants Persistent heart palpitations after short term stimulant abuse?

Tagged: , ,

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  JCT1030 1 month ago
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Micqdf
    Participant
    @Micqdf

so at the beginning of the year i ran out of LSD and instead of buying an new batch as i bought in bulk i decided to take a few mounths break as i used to take 200u every 2 week with no problems, LSD was easy for me to handle.
    shortly after a mate gave me 0.2g of coke us try as i had never tried it before, year before this i had a massife caffeine addiction nearly a gram a day but little while after i cut my intake all the symptoms of over use went away and apart from make taking speed (amp) maybe once every couple of mounths I had no issues.
    after i Tried coke i though it way ok but not worth the price but wanted a short acting stimulent for take ater i finihsed work around 10pm before i went to bed at 3ish (im a chef) and so i found a research chem called hexen and NEP, I then started using hexen nearly everyday but id only take maybe 100mg at night and maybe 500mg on a night where i was off work. I was doing this for about 6-8 weeks then i tried NEP and i think i over did it, i mixed it with Phenibut and as i was comming down off the NEP i found that my chest felt like it was getting tighter and tighter and got no sleep for 2 days so called it quit, stopped using it. after about a mounth i found i really wasnt well put could put my thinger on it but i but wanted to get back to tripping so i took 2C-B 20mg as ive got a lot of expericne using, but i found like my chest was constantly expanded and that i had shortage of breath so then took 900mg of gabapentin whitch relaxed me and i had a good time. then thinking everything was fine, the next week i took 200ug of LSD, new batch i got, everything was going ok untill about 30m after i peaked i found that something wasnt right and i started hyperventalating, i ran to the toliet thinking i was gonna be sick but i had what seemed like an anxitey attack, i went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with anxitey and stress and that my work was a course of it.

Now 2-3 mounths later everything seem back to normal exept i get heart palpitations its not as bad as it was but it doesnt seem like its going away, ive tried since and ive been of, i cant take as much as i used to and have been limited to 2C-B but few weeks ago I took 100ug of LSD, was uncomftable for the fisrt 2 hours but after that i was fine. ive tried not taking anything so see if that works or tying downers which does help in the short term but every time i think its gone im fine for a few days then it come back and lasts days….

has anyone else had this issue or knows of any way to resolve this??

JCT1030
    Participant
    @JCT1030

I had this problem for a up until recently after doing way too much coke almost to the point I thought my heart was going to explode. But after that expierence I had the same problem you are dealing with I so I cut out caffinated beverages and nicotine and it helped slightly but I still had heart problems. I read about a supplement called tribulus terrestris helping with heart problems. I took it at first and noticed that my heart problems became less frequent until they disappeared and now they’ve been gone so long I’ve stopped taking it for about a month now and still no problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.